- Information that we collect
- Information You Provide Directly
- Information we collect when you use the Application
- Recognition and Approval
- Withdrawal of Approval
- Stop receiving e-mails
- Contact us
- "Affiliate" means (i) the controlling party of; (ii) a subsidiary of; or (iii) parties that are under the same control as Wahana Anugerah Energi (WAE).
- "Application" means a software application and or portal site that we have developed is an electronic means to (i) find services provided by third parties; (ii) manage the provision of Services; and (iii) other functions needed to support the Service ecosystem.
- "Personal Information" means information about you that can be personally identified collected through the application, such as your name, address, date of birth and occupation (if you are an individual), company identity data and documents (if you are not an individual), telephone number, electronic mail address (e-mail) , licensing and or the like, and other information that may identify you as a user of the Application.
- "We" means WAE , a company established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, and / or its Affiliates.
- "Services" means the various services offered by Service Providers through the Application.
- "Customer" means the party registered as an Application customer to use the Services provided in the Application.
- "Service Provider" means the party providing the Service through the Application
- "Website" means our website at https://www.rapel.id or other sites that we have officially developed to support the Service ecosystem.
Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information from you, so that the Application can perform its functions both for the use of the Service (if you are a Customer) or the management of the provision of Services (if you are a Service Provider) or other functions needed to support the Service ecosystem. You can provide Personal Information directly (for example, when you register as an Application user) or automatically collected when you use the Application.
When you visit a website, the website administrator will process technical data such as your internet protocol address , the webpage you have visited, the internet browser you are using, the webpage you have previously or subsequently visited and the duration of each visit or session that allows us to submit the functions of the Website. In addition, in some cases, the browser can recommend that you enable the geo-location functionYou to enable us to provide you with a better experience in using the internet and / or applications. With this technical data, Website administrators can manage the Website, for example by resolving technical difficulties or improving the ability to access certain parts of the Website. In this way, we can ensure that you can continue to find information on the Website in a fast and simple way.
Information You Provide Directly
When registering on the Application, you will provide us with certain personal information in accordance with the conditions of use required by each type and function of the Application. When you use the Application to use or manage a Service, you provide us with relevant information, such as:
- If you are a customer of this type of service. When you use our application, we will also process your technical data such as internet protocol address, internet device identity (ID) or media access control address and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of the device that you are use to access the Application. We use this data to enable us to be able to transmit the functions of the Application, resolve technical difficulties, provide you with the correct and up-to-date version of the Application and to improve the functionality of the Application.
- If you are a customer, we will ask for someone's telephone number that can be contacted by service providers to complete your order when you use the Application to find an instant courier service, or other relevant services. You must obtain prior approval from the person for whom you gave us the telephone number to provide us with the telephone number and for us to provide the telephone number to the service provider.
- If you are a service provider, we will ask for the telephone numbers of parties that can be contacted by customers who use the Service. You must ensure that prior approval from the owner of the number has been obtained for us to obtain the telephone number and give it to the customer.
- Electronic money facilities available in the Application, we will collect information related to electronic money transactions by you, not limited to the name of the bank, the name of the account holder, account number and the amount of funds transacted through the electronic money facility.
- If you are a customer, you can provide a referral code to other parties through the Application, in the form of a message that we have prepared for you to send through an electronic message sending facility or through social media providers. You can change the message sentences that we have prepared before you send it. We will not collect data from the party you sent the message to.
Information we collect when you use the Application
When you use the Application through your mobile device , we will track and collect geo-location information in real-time and other relevant information to support the efficient performance and function of the Application. We may also use this real-time geo-location information to provide assistance, resolve technical or business difficulties that may arise when you use the Application.
Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your internet device. With cookies , application features and / or websites that you access can store information or remember your actions and preferences from time to time.
Most internet browsers support cookies , but you can set the browser that you use to reject certain types of cookies or specific cookies . In addition, you can delete cookies at any time.
Use of Information We Collect
We use your e-mail address , name, telephone number and or account password for the purpose of verifying your ownership of an account in our Application, to communicate with you in connection with the use or management of the Service and to provide you with information regarding Application. We may also use your name, e-mail address and telephone number to send messages, general updates on the Application, special offers or promotions. We will also send you an e-mail asking you to subscribe to a mailing listWe. You can choose not to receive information about this update at any time.
The confidentiality of your data and Personal Information is the most important thing for us. We will use our best efforts and steps to protect and secure your data and Personal Information. However, we cannot fully guarantee that our system will not be penetrated at all due to viruses, malware, interference or extraordinary events including unauthorized access by third parties. You must not reveal your account password to anyone and must always maintain the security of the device you are using.
Recognition and Approval
You also declare that you have the right to share all information that you have provided to us and to give us the right to use and share that information with service providers (if you are a customer) or customers (if you are a service provider) to support and implementing the Application function.
Withdrawal of Approval
Unless otherwise stipulated in legislation, you can withdraw your consent to the collection, use and or disclosure of your Personal Information and / or destruction of your Personal Information whose requirements and procedures are in accordance with the laws and regulations specifically governing this.
Withdrawal of approval or destruction of your Personal Information either in whole or in part, may result in you no longer able to use the Application and or our Website. You hereby declare that you know and understand the effects of withdrawing the agreement and or destruction of your Personal Information.
Stop receiving e-mails
We have a policy for you to be able to choose to enter or exit our mailing list . If you wish to stop receiving e-mail from us, please click the unsubscribe link that is included in each of these e-mails.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction